Dear Left Eye,
I’m afraid you’re making it difficult for me to love you these days. I have chosen Right Eye as my favorite, and you are still out of the running unless you shape up.
Why must you be so puffy and swollen? Why so painful? Don’t you want me to pretty you up with glittery eye shadow and coats of mascara?
Oh, I remember all the fun we had. But now, you’ve decided you don’t want to match Right Eye. You want to be your own identity, and while I can’t blame you for that, don’t you realize the disruption you’re causing the entire face? You’re making it impossible to have a conversation without someone looking at you, and only you.
Please surrender to the medicine the lovely doctor gave me and come back. We miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hee hee...that was funny and clever. Thank you for stopping by my blog, and come back any ol' time
I barely noticed lefty tonight. It's all good :)
Have you heard? Today is Day 1 of the Where in the World is Wenda? Contest. Head over to Three Bay B Chicks and Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha to join in the fun. Can’t wait to see you there!
-Wenda
Day 3 of the Where’s Wenda? Contest is here. Today I am visiting all of the SITStas that commented on Three Bay B Chicks. That means you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for being a great SISta!
-Wenda
hee hee hee.... I get pink eye in my right eye at least a couple times a year. Dang allergies.
Hope your eye feels better soon!
Post a Comment