Just a bunch of random crap today. Nothing too exciting.
*I lost a pound for my first week of Ashlee's 20 in 20! Woo-hoo! That is exciting. What's not exciting...after weighing in Friday, I proceeded to eat everything and anything all weekend. Really? Not sure that pound is still off.
*I have to have a minor surgery tomorrow afternoon, and for some reason I'm all panicky about being put to sleep. It really shouldn't be a big deal, and I won't even be under for long, but the whole idea is freaking me out. Plus, I can't eat or drink anything all day tomorrow which shouldn't be a big deal either, but I'm sure that's all I'll think about ha.
*The guy may be getting a new job soon!! Yay! but also Boo.... He may be working with one of his buddies painting water towers. Yes, that's right. Not only will be WAY up there in the sky, but he'll also be gone for a week or two at a time. Major bummer. Nothing is for sure yet, and it would be so, so excellent for him to be working again, so I'm trying not to be pessimistic. We can handle it.
*Chloe is starting tee ball again. First practice is Wednesday. Really hoping it doesn't snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WHEW you've got a lot going on in your head. GREAT job with your weight loss! I didn't lose a pound..at all! Oh well, I was still exercising, so I'm doing SOMETHING. Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you, for sure!
I'm sure everything will go well tomorrow! I think the not eating/drinking will be the toughest! LOL
Post a Comment