Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mine!

SITS is having a little Spring Fling giveaway...and really, it's not that little! There are a ton of contests going on and the links are right there to try to win!

Preston at 'Me and the Blue Skies' is giving away a Disney Scene It game and 2 Disney DVDs. And what are the DVDs?? The Little Mermaid II and The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning!! Eeek! I can hardly contain myself! I have a border-line obsession with The Little Mermaid that I did not outgrow. Hmm.

Well I'd tell you to head on over and try to win, but the princess and I will be winning these, so BACK OFF!

10 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Ahh The Little Mermaid. That's my favorite Disney movie EVER! You can count me out, we're over the Disney stage *cry*, but GOOD LUCK!!!!

Lynda said...

Thanks for the tip and stopping by my place, too!

Unknown said...

I'm off to check it out!!! Stopped by from SITS on my way to enter the contests!

Alex the Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by...have a good one =)

Lora said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I won't compete against you for TLM...good luck ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your big SITS win!

I saw the name of your blog and watned to check it out - as a mom I can totallly relate to Hi, my name is momm thing.

Alicia said...

I love the Little Mermaid. My daughter has gotten into the Princess phase recently and her favoroite is Ariel. I am falling in love with it all over again! Have a wonderful week!

christyzee said...

congratulations on winning over at SITS! just passing through, very cute blog!
blessings...

Xazmin said...

I too love the Little Mermaid. Ariel is definintely my favorite princess!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/ed_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats unerring types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
intent not mend herpes infections; it desire help the sores mend faster and workers to mitigate the annoyance or discomfort.
Occasionally acyclovir is conceded to employees avert the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I communicate my health care provider before I be involved this medicine?
They prerequisite to know if you have planned any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological disease
•kidney murrain
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic reaction to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•in the pudding club or distressing to settle pregnant
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]Order buy Zovirax now onlinepurchase Order Zovirax online [/url]
Zovirax sale onlineZovirax canada online pharmacy
[url= ]comprar buy Zovirax onlineZovirax online Order Zovirax [/url]
Order cheap buy Zovirax onlineOrder discount buy Zovirax online
[url= ]online orderable buy ZoviraxZovirax saler [/url]
pharmacy online Order Zovirax floridabuy sale cheap Zovirax
[url= ]Zovirax no prescription online doctorzovirax ointment [/url]
zovirax creampurchase zovirax 15g
[url= ]zovirax 5%do zovirax tablets work [/url]
is valtrex better than zoviraxsore inside of nose not healing prescribed zovirax 5%
[url= ]valtrex vs. zoviraxzovirax and yeast infection [/url]
zovirax photozovirax tabs
[url= ]abreva vs zovirax which is betterare tamiflu and zovirax the same medication [/url]
buy zovirax ointmentinurl:memberlist.php.mode=viewprofile zovirax
[url= ]inurl:profile.php.mode=viewprofile zoviraxis zovirax gluten free [/url]
pac wellstat zoviraxpac zostab zovirax
[url= ]which is more effective abreva or zoviraxzovirax 5% ointment bio [/url]
zovirax acyclovirzovirax and pregnancy
[url= ]zovirax by vbulletin inurl:/members/zovirax cream 5 [/url]
zovirax for permanent cosmeticszovirax oral rinse