M- Ok, pumpkin, sit on the couch, this will take a minute. I'll take 2 or 3 pictures, and you can help me pick out which one you want.
P- Ok. Here? Wait...what about Jagger?
M- What about him?
P- He's going to be in the picture too, right?
M- No, honey, just you. It'll be fine.
P- Mommmm! He's part of the family too!!
After some pouting, and the Guy offering to help ('Oh, he'll be good, babe'), the dog was included.
And after about 15 gazillion more pictures (and Mommy wishing she could have some adult friendly egg nog), we were finally able to come up with this:

Make sure you stop by SITS today for their annual SITSmas extravaganza! I was able to snag a fabulous prize last year, and definitely keeping my fingers crossed for another win :)

11 comments:
Aww, cute pics!! Merry SITSmas! Have a great day!
haha... I just blogged about our christmas picture fiasco as well! My puppy would not cooperate! Too funny! Gotta love those pups! Merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas! You are a very brave woman to include your pup in the pics lol. Glad you got aleast one great pic!
Awww I love those pictures! I love it when kids have the best ideas EVER and you can NOT talk them out of it to save your life! *sigh* good times, eh?
Thank you for your comment, I knew exactly what you meant about wishing I didn't have to write it. I appreciate you reading my words.
*HUGS*
Love it!
Merry SITSmas!!!
Great pics! Have a very Merry SITSmas!
Those pictures are adorable!!
I haven't even attempted pictures, then again my tree isn't decorated either.
Look at those cuties!
Wishing you a very merry SITSmas!
Merry SITSmas!!
LOL this is the first year we have a dog thanks for letting me know what a pain this is gonna be.
Very sweet! I love to see the process of getting a good Christmas photo! :)
Post a Comment