The Guy has already been truly amazing throughout this pregnancy. He’s rubbed my back, feet and any other body part I wish, held my hand when I was scared things weren’t looking too good for Tater Tot, and held my hair back when I felt sick. He’s even let me be a raging, hormonal you-know-what whenever the mood strikes. He’s just been that good. To add to the sappy sweetness here are a couple things he has said to me in the last week or two.
(Folding laundry)
G: Seeing those pictures of you when you were younger made me kind of sad.
M: Why?
G: I didn’t get to be there because we hadn’t met yet.
(Right before going to sleep)
M: How’s it feel to know we could possibly be together for 40 or 50 more years? *laughing*
G: It wouldn’t be long enough, babe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awe, I'm not even pregnant and that made me a little misty eyed!!
That is so sweet. You definitely have one hell of a guy!
Awwwww how sweet! I love it!
*HUGS*
Awwww....that is SO sweet! My husband and I are so sarcastic and playfully rude to eachother, we don't have nearly enough of those moments! You've inspired me to be nicer to him...in hopes of receiving sweet nothings like that. :)
I found you through Mama Kat's blog. I am following you. This post spoke to me. :)
Post a Comment