Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've been MIA for a crazy long time...and tagged!

‘Real’ life had me away from this blogging world for quite some time, but I’m hoping to start up again. (Not that I had a steady blog entry going to begin with…)

Anyways, while I was away I was tagged a couple times. Thank you, Stacy and Karol, for tagging me and here are my answers crazy late!!

Do you have the same friends since childhood? For the most part, yes! My friend, Katie and I have known each other since pre-kindergarten and many others I met in middle school.

What do you value most about your friends? My friends are better than yours ;) Seriously, they are the best. It doesn’t matter the day, the time, or the circumstance, those girls would be there for me no matter what, and vice versa. I couldn’t ask for better support through the years.

Are your friends sounding boards? Absolutely!

What is your favorite activity to share with friends? These days just being able to see one another is great. We’re all so busy with kids and boyfriends/hubbies, any time we can get together for dinner or a drink or two is amazing.