Then, fear crept in. What will I wear? What will I squeeze my body into?? (And yes, I realize how sad it is that I have to be concerned about that instead of pure excitement to spend time with my honey...) I knew I had been losing some weight, but still not enough to fit into pre-preggo pants. I decided to head to the store to find some new jeans...and fit into a size smaller from last month! woo-hoo!
After that small victory I felt much better. But even better- the Guy said, "Babe, you look hot!" Ahhh..
While we enjoyed our time alone, my ridiculously cute children hung out with my friend's ridiculously cute kids. Evidence below- minus one sleeping guy :)
(Oh, and major thanks to my friend for the mini photo session of the little man!)


7 comments:
I found you by Googling myself... Too weird. Cute blog & kids!
The guy is right, you did look hot! :)
Love those cute kids!!
Hey Natalie! I wanted to surprise you by letting you know that starting tomorrow, you'll be Queen for the Week on my blog. My current featured blogger, The Red Headed Mama, nominated you and a fellow blogger to get prime location on my blog. You don't have to do anything to accept, but if you'd like, you can grab the Queen For The Week button on my blog to let those hopping over from my blog know they're at the right place!
~Elizabeth
How wonderful you got that great compliment! I love when my man notices when I look good and actually says something!
I came over from Elizabeths to say Congratulations on being the Queen!!! And now I am a new follower!
Really good
To get any help directly for BT Password call us on this number or visit us at http://www.customercarenumber.co.uk/bt-com-change-password-reset-help/.
Hello, Your Blog is great. If you need any help in website designing please visit us at http://anomla.com/website_design_company.html.
Post a Comment