Friday, March 19, 2010

Twice as Fast

I'm not sure if it's just from lack of sleep, but I swear time is going twice as fast with two kids! Travis is 8 weeks old! Holy heck, how did that happen?! He is smiling so much now, melting my heart with every grin. I love spending all day with him, and even don't mind the nights all that much. Sure, sleep would be wonderful, but I haven't really slept since I was 7 months pregnant so I'm getting used to it ha!



Unfortunately I have to go back to work Monday and am dreading it. I've been having some crazy anxiety over it and turn into a nervous wreck just thinking about it. I'm not worried about him being with my mom (2 x a week) or the daycare center (3 x a week), I'm worried about me without him. I don't know how I'm going to do it. I know it'll all work out, we'll get on a schedule and I'm doing what is best for my family. It's going to be tough, though *sigh*



Being on more of a schedule will be a benefit. I enjoy our lazy mornings, with no real plan for the day besides maybe the gym, and picking up Chloe from school. But I'm hoping with going back to work, I'll have to plan my gym time and dinners a little better and may help lose some baby weight in the process (fingers crossed!)



Here are a couple pics of the ridiculously cute little guy...so I'm biased....






3 comments:

Summer said...

It's so hard to leave your new baby, but trust me....there are times I want to run away and get a job. I'm a little jealous!!!

Beautiful Mess said...

I felt the same way when Zilla was born! I felt like I couldn't slow time down at all!

You'll get a schedule worked out, it'll take time but you can totally do it! I know you can!

He is SO very cute!
*HUGS*

lorsy parra franco said...

q bebe lindo